Bring your talent, imagination and commitment.
Help lead the way in the 21st century with the World’s leading CNC machine tool builder. Join our team to build a strong, successful and prosperous tomorrow – today.
The Field Service Technician will have an extensive understanding of electrical, pneumatic, and hydraulic schematics to effectively detect and resolve issues with electrical and mechanical components. Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Traveling to customer sites to install, troubleshoot, repair and maintain all machine tool equipment and controls for customer organizations
- Utilizing machine tool manuals, technical documents, internal and vendor resources to research machine issues
- Ensuring proper documentation is completed and submitted to office and customer in regards to status of machine issues, repairs, and installation
- Promoting and performing preventative maintenance on customer machine tool equipment and conducting after-sales technical support and training
- Possessing and maintaining an in-depth knowledge of machine tool industry and product lines represented by the company
- 2 to 5 years’ experience in mechanical/electrical repair of CNC machine tools; Haas CNC background a plus
- High school degree or better from accredited technical school or college
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office and Windows Applications
- Ability to read/interpret drawings and schematics are required
- Excellent technical, communication, and presentation skills
- Ability to meet the demanding physical requirements of the job
- Frequent daily travel throughout a regional territory
- Ability to work beyond traditional 9a-5p as business needs require
- Must have access to reliable transportation; a valid driver’s license is required
- Job ID: 11
- Posting Company: Haas Factory Outlet
- Location: Lafayette, LA
We offer Premier Benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, LTD, STD, Life, AD&D, 401K Retirement, Charitable Contribution, Tuition Reimbursement, competitive Paid Time-off Package, Employee Recognition Events, and more!
Our company, is an EOE: Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected class.